Marketing & Sales • June 1, 2017
MINIMUM INVESTMENT MAXIMUM BENEFIT
Marketing & Sales • By ADMIN • June 1, 2017, 4:35 pm • 5261
- Wife - Lets go for a dinner tonight.
- Husband - Ok.
- Husband - Should we go to a cheaper restaurant ?
- Wife - No. Let's go to Royal Palace hotel.
- Husband - (silence for a minute) - Ok, See you at 7.O 'Clock.
- On the way, around 6.30 pm.
- Husband - Once upon a time, I had pani puri competition with my sister and she ate 30 pani-puris and defeated me.
- Wife - What's so difficult in it?
- Husband - Defeating me in Pani-puri eating competition is so difficult.
- Wife - I can easily beat you.
- Husband - Please leave it. It's not your cup of tea.
- Wife - Let us have that competition right now.
- Husband - So you want to see yourself defeated?
- Wife - Let's see. They both stop at a Pani-puri stall and start eating... After about 30 Pani-puris the husband gave up. The wife was also full, but to defeat her husband, she ate one more and shouted, *"You lose."
- The bill was Rs 50/- and wife was back home and happy as she won the bet.
Moral of the Story - Main aim of SOINIT is to satisfy clients with minimum investments. Winning attitude with less investment, ensuring strong Return On Investment.Tags: IT Investment
You might also like
India • November 8, 2016, 9:32 pm
Technology • February 3, 2017, 12:34 am
India • November 10, 2016, 11:03 pm
Follow by email
GET MORE STUFF