What is training programs?
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, background verification, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, leave management, performance appraisal etc)
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Create / Audit / authenticate / maintain all documents related to legal, employee onboarding, performance management, Office policies etc.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training. Contribute for overall skill development.
Exam on HR
Marketing & Sales Module:
IT Sales and Marketing · Handling Clients · Technical Proposal Preparation and Tender Handling · Finding opportunities and leads · Presentation and Demonstrations. · Should be conversant in Hindi, English (Bengali- preferred) · Should be responsible for both Pre and Post Sales Relationship Management · Should be responsible for Payment follow ups and collections · Should be conversant with Funneling and Forecasting
Exam on Marketing & Sales
Time Frame: 25 hours [12 classes / 2.5 hr]
Course Fees: 8500/-
Which courses are available?
- Good Communication Skills
- Adapt in any climatic condition and environment
- Escalate Customer's need
- Passed / Pursuing Graduation [Any]
- Passed / Pursuing MBA
- Avail Job Opportunities
- Adhere Business Handling Capabilities
- Market Strategy Building
- Management of HR Roles for Small / Medium Cap Companies
- Real Market Exposure