What is training programs?
A career which pursuits popular, reliable and adaptable to programming language (mostly practical and exposed to 2017-18 IT industry) at the foundation of many smart, data-driven websites. This comprehensive internship helps developers adapt to the basics of programming and deliver job on time (including variables, logical expressions, loops, and functions), understand how to connect PHP to a MySQL database, and gain experience developing a complete web application with site navigation, form validation, and a password-protected admin area. We also strengthen you to cover the basic CRUD routines for updating a database, debugging techniques, and usable user interfaces. Along the way, he provides practical advice, offers examples of best practices, and demonstrates refactoring techniques to improve existing code.
- What is PHP?
- Installing and configuring PHP and MySQL
- Exploring data types
- Controlling code with logical expressions and loops
- Using PHP's built-in functions
- Writing custom functions
- Building dynamic webpages
- Working with forms and form data
- Using cookies and sessions to store data
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Creating and editing database records
- Building a content management system
- Adding user authentication
Time Frame: 25 hours [12 classes / 2.5 hr]
Course Fees: 6500/-
Which courses are available?
- Pursuing/Passed BCA,
- Pursuing/Passed BTech
- Pursuing/Passed MCA
- Pursuing/Passed MTech
- Pursuing/Passed BSC
- Other interesting benefits include: Dynamic: it is possible to create dynamic website, all thanks to the side scripting language of PHP.
- Ease of use: PHP is not only easy to use; it is a highly stable medium ensuring longevity of the website.
- HTML embedded codes: there is no need to go for any separate coding when you are opting for this open source tool. PHP comes loaded with HTML features. Cost effective: PHP is extremely cost-effective. There is no need to spend extra as it comes with a free license. The Apache/PHP/MYSQL combo runs perfectly well on low cost, low end hardware.
- Ideal for eCommerce development: PHP can easily be customized as per the requirements and specifications of the client, thereby making it the ultimate choice for sites that sells products and services online.